Supporting documentation
Review & submit

File a Washington State Workplace Rights Complaint.

L&I helps protect workers against things such as not receiving regular or overtime pay.

For wage, overtime pay, nurse overtime, child labor or rest and meal break issues, you can file a worker rights complaint.

Before you begin, please be aware that you will be asked to provide the following information to help L&I investigate your complaint:

  • your current name and contact information
  • employer's current name and contact information
  • documentation to support your claim, such as pay stubs, time cards or work agreements

Have questions? You may Contact Us for more information.

* Required Fields

Is this claim for wages due within the last 3 years?*

Have you or your attorney already filed about a complaint about these wages in court?

Has your employer filed for bankruptcy?

Is the employer still in business?

Select the city in Washington State, nearest to where you worked in connection with this complaint:*